Nicotex is a nicotine gum that helps you quit smoking using the principle of nicotine replacement therapy (NRT). A 12 week therapy programme using nicotex will help you get back to life without dependence on nicotine. Nicotex gradually reduces your nicotine intake and makes it possible for you to choose life over smoking.
• Individuals smoking 20 or more cigarettes a day should use the 4 mg Nicotex gum, which needs to be prescribed by a physician
• Individuals smoking 20 or less cigarettes a day should use the 2 mg nicotex gum
• Nicotex slowly release nicotine from the gum
Key Feature :
Gradually reduces your nicotine intake
Helps you quit smoking For fast craving relief
Type : Anti-Smoking Medicine
These nicotex chewing gums have nicotine in them in varied concentrations which allow a sustained but minimal release of nicotine while chewing. This nicotine is absorbed through buccal mucosa thus not allowing the withdrawal symptoms to become evident, but the benefit is that you are free from most of the side effects of smoking per se, especially the smoke entering into lungs which may lead to lung diseases in future. This is a substitute to nicotine supplementation and is being prescribed for chronic smokers who wish to discontinue it slowly by following the principle of slow desensitisation.
These are available off the counter and no prescription is required for the same. You may try it and try to reduce on your smoking urges. In the end nicotex can just help you in a way but you need to develop a will to quit smoking and that is very important. You may try and see how you respond to it as every person responds differently to its use. It has been seen to give successful outcomes, but again will power is still the most important thing behind quitting smoking.
1) Free Home Delivery Service is Also Available
2) No Delivery Charge
3) Outside Of Dhaka Delivery via Courier
4) Products Will be Delivered within 1-3 Hours After Confirmation Of The Order
5) Stock is Available
6) 100% Original Products
7) Faster Delivery Service
8) Hotline : +8801722 622 139
9) Hotline : +8801970 20 10 50